3.10.2010

Curve Balls

It's funny how just when you feel like your life has hit a good rhythm you are thrown a curve ball. I feel like I've been battling the flu, or a cold, or something for the past month. I'm getting a little tired of it. I feel like everything is a little off right now. The house is a little unkept, my to do list has gone ignored. It's time to get things together again. I'm thinking I'm finally on the mend. Knock on wood. It's perfect timing really. The last few days we have had the most beautiful weather. I'm in heaven! Therefore we've been outside enjoying the sun!This my friends is what an 82 degree San Antonio sky looks like. I just want to spend all day everyday sitting under this sky! It's dreamy!

Keep tuning in. I promise I'll have some new fun posts up very soon!

No comments: