3.17.2010

Phases

I go through phases with things. I'll be really into crafting for a few months. Then I'll switch it up and read a ton of books in a 2-3 month time frame. Then I burn myself out on that and I go back to sewing. Right now I'm in a cooking phase which I've never done before. I've actually been really into trying new recipes and making dinner a little more exciting. I love getting on allrecipes.com and just looking at all the choices. That is my go to site. Then last week I discovered the Campbell's Soup recipe site. I know it's probably nothing new to you guys, but I'm pretty excited about it!It's a sleek and very user friendly site. It has provided me with very easy, nutritious, yummy meals. We tried these BBQ Roast Beef sandwiches and they were a hit. I served them topped of with a little cheese and coleslaw. Very tasty. Tonight we'll be trying out the Chicken Broccoli Divan. Using 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken & adding sauteed mushrooms. Served over rice. I always like to change up recipes to suit my taste. Go to www.campbellkitchen.com and enjoy.

P.S. I have been indulging in a little crafting as well. I just can't post about it yet. Soon though. So check back.

3 comments:

Jessy said...

Those BBQ Beef Sandwiches do look mighty tasty! I might just have to try them sometime soon! I love allrecipes too- in fact I think I'm the one who got the whole family hooked on it!

Aubrey Jane said...

We tried a new recipe tonight from Kraft. Kinda fun. Have you tried my meatballs?

Judy said...

Do you remember our chicken divan? Just replace the soup with your own homemade white sauce. Less salt and artificial ingredients.