4.13.2011

Back To The Hospital

I know I haven't done a post since last week. We had a pretty rough weekend. My Mom left Saturday morning and as she was flying back to Utah I was on my way to the ER. And on my Birthday to boot. I ended up being admitted back into post partum for a uterine infection and mastitis. YUCK! I pretty much thought I was dying. This is not my first experience with mastitis as I had it when I was breast feeding Miss. S. It might be one of the worst things in the world. Anyway we are home now and on the mend. I'm starting to feel a lot better. I'm afraid it might take me a few days to get all my energy back. I received a lot of well wishes on my Facebook and I just want to say a huge thank you. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends & family. You are all the best! Hopefully I'll be back to my routine ASAP. Until then be patient with me. I'm anxious to get some good posts up soon!

1 comment:

brookeisacrazylady said...

oh so sorry Bailey! Hope you get better soon and recover! Love the in hospital pictures of you and your boy