4.21.2011

When it Rains it Pours...

Also known as Bad Things Always Happen in Threes.
I knew I wouldn't be posting everyday this month. Taking care of a newborn and getting used to having two kids instead of one I knew would be an adjustment. However I honestly thought I would be posting a little more. I thought I would get back into a routine a lot faster. Unfortunately I've had some setbacks. First of coarse was the unexpected second hospital stay. Second we had a crazy car accident (no one was hurt as no one was actually in the car, but the car is totaled) and Third our computer broke down and was in the shop for the last three days. So therefore I was unable to post anything. I do have a couple things in the works but I honestly don't know when I will actually get them posted. Soon I hope. I miss my creative outlet.

On a more upbeat note (I hate that this post feels like a bit of a downer) I've had the most productive day yet. I've done 4 loads of laundry, done the dishes, took both kids to the grocery store for the first time by myself, and posted on both blogs. I'd say things are looking up!

P.S. I could seriously use a real rainy day. It is hot here and we haven't had rain in a while. The above picture was taken last year when we had an abundance of rain.

No comments: