10.07.2011

Monthly Photo Project: 6 Months Old

I finally got my pictures to upload!!! It made my day! I can't even believe this little man is already six months old. We are half way to a year. Time sure does seem to fly by. This months photo is cute, but it isn't my favorite. I learned this month that lighter colored fabric is really best. And tiny polka dots might not have been the best choice (my eyes are going crazy). Oh well! I also learned that it is going to get tougher and tougher to get a good shot. All he wanted to do was roll over. I had less than a minute each time I turned him on his back to take a picture. Therefore I had less to choose from in the end. It still turned out cute though. I don't think the boy could take a bad picture.

1 comment:

Judy said...

He is sooooo darling!!