8.16.2011

I Want To Go To There

Image found Via The Lettered Cottage

Sometimes I come across something out there in blog land that I just have to make mention of here. I came across a new to me blog on Pinterest today called The Lettered Cottage. They had a week of posts all about  a couple who purchased an old run down summer camp called Wandawega and spruced the place up. Honestly it looks amazing and now I would kill to take a trip to Wisconsin just to stay there. She even put in the coolest nursery for her little one. And the tree house? To. Die. For. Please click here and go check it out. You won't be disappointed. There are some incredible before and afters. And the way they display collections is so clever! Makes me want to start collecting something. I will be putting Tereasa Surratt's (the wife/ owner) book Found, Free & Flea on my must buy list. Her blog is averymodestcottage.blogspot.com.

No comments: