7.06.2011

Checking Out

Image found via Woman's Day

I haven't posted at all this week. It has definitely been a crazy one. We have a lot of family in town and we've been spending time with them. So posting this week will be sparse. I am however getting a project together that I'm really really excited about. So hopefully I'll post about it by the end of the week. Hopefully is the key word there.

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. It is one of my favorite holidays and this year it was a little bit different and weird. San Antonio and much of Texas was under a strict fireworks ban due to a terrible drought. I don't think I've ever had a Fourth of July without fireworks. It just didn't feel right. We still had a great time with family, friends and a ton of delicious food!

Keep checking back for more posts later this week!

No comments: