7.01.2011

Skinny Pancakes

This is a recipe that takes me straight back to my childhood. It's actually a recipe for Swedish Pancakes but my niece Islay dubbed them skinny pancakes. My Mom made these all the time growing up. Probably more often then regular pancakes. They are similar to a crepe but a little thicker and a little easier to make. Everyone in my family loves them so I thought I would pass along the recipe.

Ingredients
3 eggs
1 1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup flour
1 table spoon sugar
1/2 tea spoon salt

Combine all dry ingredients. Add in eggs and mix together to form a paste. Then add in milk slowly.

The batter will be super runny and it will not make perfect little round pancakes. They will be rather wonky but when you roll them up on your plate you won't even notice. I made them for Miss. S the other day with nutella and bananas. I had mine with pure maple syrup and powder sugar. Delish!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: