7.13.2011

Recommitting


Oh life has been a little crazy lately. In the best way ever. Both of Denny's sisters have been in town which was wonderful. This is the first time we've been able to see Katie since she started filming the show. It was really great to see her and visit with her. She is so much fun. Denny's older sister and her kids are in town for a little while longer. It is so much fun seeing Miss. S with her cousins. I have such a strong bond with several of my cousins. They are such an important part of my life. It's so fun watching Miss. S forming those same relationships.

Speaking of important cousins. My cousin Bradley is one of those cousins. He is stationed here at Fort Sam Houston for the Navy. I could not be happier. We have spent the last couple weekends with him which includes taking him to some of our favorite places to eat. Hopefully he will be here for a while longer. In the military you never really know though. Since we don't know how long it will really be I want to get as much Bradley time in as possible. It's also nice to have him around for Denny. He loves having a good friend around.

As much fun as we have been having with all these amazing people around we are all off our schedules. We are pooped and I'm definitely feeling a little disconnected to this blog. I love this blog. I feel best when I'm blogging regularly. It is my creative outlet. It is a space all my own. My time during the day for me and I think that it is really important. So my goal this week is to recommit myself to my me time. AKA this blog. Sorry I've been a little out of it lately. I'll get back on track though. Promise.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: