7.22.2011

Friday Funny!

Having a three year old around provides constant entertainment. The things that come out of her mouth never cease to amaze. Lately I've been putting a lot more effort into writing down the things that make me giggle. So I guess it's time for a little seen and heard. Shall we?

Seen~ Miss. S walking into the living room with a beanie in hand.
Me~ "Why do you have that hat?"
S~ "Because I like winter hats... they make me look all spooooky."

Seen~ Miss. S playing with Daddy on the iPad
S~ "Daddy can we play paddle boats?"
Seen~ Pointing to the Battleship app
*Note* We have never taken her paddle boating. I have no idea where she learned about paddle boats.

Seen~ Mommy getting ready to walk out of the room for a moment.
S (referring to her baby brother)~ "Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him."
Me~ "Ok thanks."
S~ "Which one? This one?" as she points to one eye.
Me~ Laughs
S~ "I'll close this one cause I only need to keep one eye on him."

Seen~ Mommy talking to Miss. S about the importance of washing her hair.
S~ "O.K. now... stop talking. It's...(sighs) it's too much."
Me~ "Too much what?"
S~ "Too much talking Mommy."

Seen~ Daddy and S playing on the bed.
Daddy~ "S did you just bonk my head?"
S~ "Nuh uh Daddy. I didn't do that." When she clearly did.

I don't know if these ever come across as being funny to anyone else but the parent. I just needed to document them and I thought maybe someone else might need a laugh. I love that girl. She brings so much joy and laughter into our lives everyday!

No comments: