5.19.2011

DIY Accessories Round Up

I've been searching for fun, easy DIY accessories for a while now. Here are some of my favorites that I've found.
image found via Green Wedding Shoes
1. The most beautiful shoe clips out there. Shown above.
2. You would never guess what this bracelet is made out of. LOVE IT!
3. I'm dying to make this belt. Such a great way to add interest to your little black dress.
4. I've always been a fan of turquoise and I love braids. Therefore I love this necklace.
5. There is nothing more girlie than glittery bows. This headband would add a touch of whimsy to any outfit.
6. A perfect linen summer scarf. Light weight for warmer weather.

I'm trying to get the tutorial done for tomorrow so check back. If not tomorrow then Saturday for sure. I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my time with two kids. Bare with me!


No comments: