5.04.2011

Favorite Accessories: Shoes

Are shoes considered accessories? Or are they a category all their own? Either way what woman doesn't love shoes? I have a love hate relationship with them. I love to look at them and own as many pairs as possible. However I have the worst feet in the world. Both of my feet have really bad bunions so shoes are really hard for me to wear. They just hurt my feet so badly. Hence why I'm always in some sort of sandal. Usually a flip flop. I have only had a few pairs of shoes that are cute and are actually comfortable for me to wear. Several years ago I had a cute pair of wedges by BC Footwear. I loved those shoes and I wore them out. I still have them. They are really really well worn and pretty darn stinky. I really should throw them out but I just can't bring myself to. I always told myself I would buy them again in a heartbeat if they ever carried them again. Well guess what folks. I was on Zappos today and what do you know? My favorite shoes have returned.
And in my favorite color too. I'm pretty sure I deserve a pair. What do you think?

No comments: