5.02.2011

Make Me Pretty May

Photo Found on Emerson Made. I LOVE Big Flowers!
I'm making that the theme of this month. I'm in the in between stage after having a baby. The I have nothing that fits yet stage. The I feel really gross and flabby and fat stage. The I wish I could put my favorite pair of jeans on but I can't fit them up past my thigh stage. I know those of you who have had a baby know this stage (and if you don't we are no longer friends). A lot of you have just had a baby recently as well or are about to have a baby. Have I mentioned here that I had about 15 friends who were pregnant at the same time as me. I know... crazy. Don't you think we need something to make us feel pretty? I do. I think the best way to do that is through accessories. Really great statement accessories. Not only will they make you feel pretty and special but they will distract people from our wobbly bits. Keep the eyes away from our muffin tops and on our hair or neck or arms. So for Make Me Pretty May I'm going to be spending extra attention on great accessories. Starting with a simple DIY tomorrow. I can't wait to share it with you! If you have any great accessory ideas let me know!

No comments: