5.24.2011

Shopping Vintage

If you couldn't tell I've been on the look out for cute skirts lately. I do this every spring. The weather starts getting warmer and I know the dreadful summer temperatures are just around the corner. Skirts just seem like a great way to combat the heat. I really love vintage clothing. I haven't found any great vintage shops here in San Antonio so my go to is to look on Etsy. It is a great place to look for good vintage finds. I just bought this beauty a couple days ago and I'm so excited to get it! I really would love to take a trip out to Austin right now to browse the Vintage shops on South Congress Ave. but I don't think I'll be able to any time soon. So Etsy it is. I think it was a pretty good find!

1 comment:

Beth said...

i love it! i didn't think about etsy for that.