6.23.2011

Independence Day Round Up

Are you looking for some Fourth of July ideas? Well you came to the right place. I love the Fourth of July so much. Living in Texas makes it even more fantastic. People here are super patriotic which makes for a really fun fourth. Here are some things I've found that I'm loving for Independence Day.
Image Found Via Style Me Pretty

1. I would love to have a BBQ just so I could decorate like this. Big lights + Streamers = Magic
2. No round up would be complete without a great garland. This one is really cute.
3. Love these little bandana flags. OK the burger looks pretty good too.
4. I must make these strawberries. Yum!
5. These pillows combine several things I love. Silhouettes, houndstooth and typography. Amazing.
6. This is the most perfect patriotic breakfast. Looks delicious.
7. FREE Party printables! Oh how I love freebies!
8. Last but not least a adorable Americana inspired wreath. I'm kinda loving this one.

No comments: