1.29.2010

2010 Calendar

I know this post may seem to be a little late. Originally I was waiting to share because I was giving away several of these and I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Then the Little Miss got sick and everything just sort of got put on the back burner and forgotten about. I purchased this Calendar from an Etsy shop called Govango. I was looking for one in PDF form so I could print it myself as many times as I needed. I wanted to use them as small Happy New Year gifts for some important ladies in my life. I love how they turned out (but not how the pictures turned out. Sorry I'm not a professional photographer). Buying calendars like this is fairly inexpensive, and you get something pretty unique. Something for you to think about for next year. Or if you still don't have a calendar for this year they are still available.

No comments: