1.15.2010

A Steal of a Deal

A couple years ago I posted about how much I loved my reusable grocery bags on my private blog (back when it wasn't private). I do. I love them. But I have a confession to make. I forget them 75% of the time. I've tried everything to remember them, but alas they remain forgotten. They do me & the environment no good sitting at home.

I figured out that I need some bags that fold up really small so I can keep them in my purse. I've been eying these from Envirosax.However the price tag seems a little steep. One for $8.50 or a pack of five for $37.95. To some of you this may not seem like that much. But for me I just can't justify spending that much on grocery bags. Especially since the ones I have were a dollar. Well today I was picking up some supplies for a project at Office Depot and in the check out isle I spotted some very similar to these. OK the patterns weren't as cute, but they weren't bad. They are similar in shape and size. The best part was they were $2.99! Less than half the price. So I think they will be fine. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. I'm sure the Envirosax are better quality, but these will last me a little while though. We'll see how I do keeping them in my purse at all times. Maybe by the time these wear out I will be more willing to spend a little more on the more expensive ones. I'll report back soon to let you know how it goes.

No comments: