1.27.2010

Social Networking

There are way too many social networking sites these days. Way. Too. Many. I took down my myspace a while back. I tried twitter, but I just couldn't get into it. So that came down too. I haven't used my Flicker account in a while. I'm thinking of taking that one off too. Facebook is OK, I'm keeping that one. I do have some issues with that though. Does anyone else feel guilt if they deny someone's friend request? Or do you ever feel like it is sucking the life out of you? Like you have to know what that one girl from the seventh grade is doing right now. Right now? I do love my blogs. I'm pretty sure I will never give those up. There are just so may things out there and I always feel like I have to give them a try. Why is that?

Well the new one is Tumblr. I'm intrigued by it. So I'm giving it a shot. Don't be surprised if it doesn't stick though. I'm fickle remember. Has anyone out there tried it out? What do you think?Anyway go to my new tumblr page Mini Sweetly Nostalgic to find out the deal with this little guy. A little something that made me laugh the other day.

No comments: