9.01.2011

Instagram Love

That's right. I have a love of Instagram. There are a lot of reasons why I love it. The main reason is I'm not really great at taking pictures. Especially with my phone. Instagram takes my crappy iPhone pictures and makes them decent. I'm sooooo excited about Printstagram. They have really great ways to print all those wonderful little Instagram photos for you to enjoy. I've been pretty much daydreaming about this all morning. How cool would it be to have an Instagram Poster hanging in your house. Or a tiny little book filled with your favorite shots. There are even tiny little stickers. LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to try it out and when I do I'll make sure to let you guys know all about it! Instagram is a free iPhone app and it is well worth having it on your phone!

No comments: