9.06.2011

September Salad: Days 3, 4, 5 & 6



Day 3: Taco Cabana Fajita Chicken Salad.
Day 4: German Potato Salad
Day 5: Fruit Salad & Broccoli Salad

Ok the last two were a bit of a stretch as I had other Labor Day BBQ items along side them. But technically they are salads & technically I did eat them. So what if there was brisket along side of it. It was Labor Day weekend and I do live in Texas after all. So I'm counting it as good.

Day 6: Apple celery salad with homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Recipe found here.

Today I'm back on track. My lunch salad was fantastic. Just enough sour, sweet & spicy for my liking. Plus gorgonzola and apples are one of my favorite combos. Try it you'll like it. Today I'm going to search Pinterest for new salad ideas. Hopefully I'll find some good ones.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: