12.10.2010

2011 Color of the Year...

Honeysuckle

I like pink a lot. It's not my very favorite color, but it's up there. This is a nice shade that makes me endlessly happy. Honeysuckle holds a very special place in my heart. It is one of my favorite fragrances. It reminds me of my childhood growing up in Alexandria VA. Taking walks in the spring through my Granny and Papa's neighborhood and along the Potomac River. Smelling the Honeysuckle blooms on the breeze. I remember vividly the very first time I picked a Honeysuckle flower pulled out the nectar and tasted it's sweetness on my tongue. Oh how I adore Honeysuckle. I would love nothing more than to have Honeysuckle bushes surrounding my future home. Thank you Pantone for taking me on a trip down memory lane today and giving me a chance to look forward to Spring. I think you nailed the 2011 color of the year.

No comments: