1.18.2011

From the Library of...

I'm busy today and tomorrow preparing for a Young Woman's activity. Although I have a couple things up my sleeve that I would like to share with you. It's just going to have to wait until I get a talk written and a video edited. So today's and tomorrow's post may not be a 5 star event. Hopefully you'll enjoy them any way.

I'm an advid reader. I'm sure a lot of you are too. These are a few books I would love to add to my collection right now.
The Creative Advantage Book by Guillaume Wolf This book looks really interesting. I'm always looking for new creative inspiration, and news ways to tap into my creative side. I would love to see what this is all about.
Gunn's Golden Rules by Tim Gunn I don't know why I haven't picked this one up already. I'm pretty much in love with the man. I started reading the sample on my iBook iPad app today and I'm already loving it. So this is a must. I can't wait to read some juicy gossip with some words of wisdom thrown in from our very favorite reality show mentor.
Doodle Stitching by Aimee Ray I've been wanting to do more embroidery and become more proficient with the skill for a while now. I think this is the book to get me going. It looks like it's right up my ally.
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier This should actually be first on my list. It is the book I'm supposed to be reading for book club. So I really need to go pick it up.

I'm always looking for new books to read. What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Except that I couldn't get into it and I returned it. Since it was my pick, you can put it off for a bit. :)

. said...

NO!! Susie!! Rebecca is a classic!! you MUST go back and finish reading it, I insist!! You will not regret it!!