1.13.2011

Pretty Little Organizers

Since I'm in organization mode over here I've been making little mental notes of things I need that would help me in this undertaking. Of coarse it always helps if they are pretty.
We have mail issues over here. These mail hooks from Old New Again are perfect. If I had these next to my front door I would be infinitely happy.
I realized when I was sending out Christmas Cards this year that it sure would be helpful if I had an address file. This one is so bright and cheerful. You can feel good about it too knowing that it was made from recycled album covers. From Freestyle Gifts.
We have the dinkiest plastic desk organizers. No style at all. This one however has plenty of style! You can pick it up over at The Paper Source.
I love BIG calendars. Growing up my Aunt always kept a huge calendar on her kitchen door, and I was always amazed at how well she kept it up. I guess with 10 kids you really have to keep yourself organized. I love this one from Simple Shapes.


1 comment:

Karin said...

Awww Bailey! So glad that you remember my Mom's calendars! She still does them but has changed them up a little bit!
I love calendars...in fact, I save mine cause it is a journal for me. I write almost everything in mine!
I sure love this one that you posted! So hip (if that is even a word anymore!Ha!)