1.07.2011

A Problem

Embarrassing to say but yes this is one of our junk drawers. YIKES!!!

You see I have this problem. I'm aching to do something creative again. I have all these ideas of things that I want to do and try. However I feel like I can't be starting projects until my house is completely organized and clutter free. If you know me even a little bit you know that that's a tall order. I've made some progress though this week. I de-cluttered my computer, cleaned out the fridge and food cupboards, started on clearing out my photos, I bought plastic bins and organized all toys, I kept my kitchen clean all week, and a few other small things here and there. It's a start at least right? Well I hope this weekend when Denny is home we will get a lot accomplished. This weekend I want to get all our junk drawers cleared out and closets organized. That would be a huge accomplishment. Oh and laundry. Lot's of laundry. Hopefully next week I'll be ready to tackle something more fun. Something creative!

No comments: