3.14.2011

Getting Crafty Spring Edition

Back in December I did a holiday craft tutorial round up. I have been really enjoying our springy weather lately. It just makes me want to bring all that color & sunshine & warmth inside my house. So here is a round up of Spring craft tutorials. I've been saving them all up on my Pinterest page. So I'm sorry if this is a repeat for those of you who have already checked that out.
Image found via Sunshine and Carousels

1. The list wouldn't be complete without a couple garlands. I actually want to make this one for Miss. S's room. To hang above her bed. Over at Sunshine and Carousels they are doing Spring Fling for the entire month of March. Just in case you need a little more Spring Inspiration.

2. The second garland to make the list. This would be fun to do for Easter. It kinda reminds me of my Valentine's Garland but much more colorful.

3. Big Fabric Pom Poms. I'm thinking this would be fun to do for my entry way.

4. The smaller version of the above Pom Poms used as cupcake toppers. I love them. Hey Carrie don't we have a baby shower coming up? These would be adorable for that.

5. I've been wanting to make a yarn wreath for a while. Denny hates them, but I still might do it. I've seen them a lot around Christmas, but a Spring version is a nice change.

6. This cute rick rack pillow looks easy peasy & so dang cute. It could spruce up any room.

7. Quilted Vintage Sheet Placemats. I'm not much of a quilter but these are darling. Doesn't get much more springy than that.

Happy Spring! And Happy Crafting!

No comments: