3.17.2011

A Simple St. Patrick's Day

I mentioned before that I probably wouldn't do anything big for St. Patrick's Day this year. I do want to make it more fun in the future, but this year we just have a lot going on. This morning we woke up early for a Dr.'s appointment so we got drive thru breakfast tacos. So instead of green milk in our cereal we had green milk with our snack of mint oreos. Of coarse we all wore green as to not get pinched. Really though we didn't do anything too out of the ordinary. Miss. S and I met up with some friends to see Tangled at the dollar theaters. So I guess that was a little bit special. Now we are at home relaxing. I think we may go for a walk and hunt for four leaf clovers in a little bit. But that's pretty much it. How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your kids? Do you have any fun traditions?

1 comment:

Marie said...

This morning we had green donuts and tonight we have corned beef and cabbage... that's about all:) I used to do green milk but no one would drink it:)