3.01.2011

New Fabric Choices

I can no longer find the fabric I had chosen to make the bedding for this little guy. It's all gone. I can find it in pink, but not in blue. It was sad. So I had to go back to the drawing board. I'm not going to work on the bumper for a little while since he will be in the pack & play in our room at first, but I am dying to make him a blanket. So I ordered these prints today, and sometime in the next couple weeks I'll show you guys the finished blanket. I can't wait. It's by Ann Kelle from her Remix line.
I love how bright and cheerful the prints are. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the Chevron Print on the outside of the bumper, and for the inside I'll use either a yellow or light green polka dot. Compared to the last fabric this is much more colorful, but I'm a sucker for a chevron stripe. This way I also have a lot of color options to use through out his room.

No comments: