2.08.2011

Book Review: My Life In France

I just finished reading My Life In France. The autobiography of Julia Child about her time spent living in France with her husband Paul. It was delightful. I think Julia Child is a wonderful example of a strong successful woman. She proves that you are never to old to do what you truly love. Did you know that she didn't even learn to cook until she was almost 40? Amazing. She was determined and passionate. Not to mention witty. She had such a great sense of humor. Her relationship with Paul was love at it's finest. She was a loyal friend. However she also knew what she needed to do to be successful and happy. She wasn't afraid to take tactful action. She lead a full, lovely and delicious life. I loved this book. I just wanted to pass along the suggestion. Just don't read it on an empty stomach!

No comments: