2.15.2011

Celebrating Boys!!!

One of my very favorite blogs is MADE. It is an endless (and I do mean endless) source of inspiration for sewing and craft projects. I've been looking forward to this day for a little while now because Dana at MADE and Rae at Made by Rae have begun Celebrate the Boy month. A whole month dedicated to the little fellas in our lives. Since this little guy I'm carrying is coming in about 6 weeks this is perfect timing. I need to get cracking on some fun things to welcome him into this world. So far I only have 5 receiving blankets. Yikes!!! I know a lot of you have sons and some of you have only boys. There are so many cute projects for girls and it's hard to find cute things for boys. Well this month you are in luck! Amazing boy projects galore!!! So head over there and see for yourself all month long. I've been browsing the archives from last year and it just gets me more excited!

No comments: